This is such an easy and delicious side dish or appetizer for an evening of entertaining. It’s a quick and easy people pleaser and different from the normal finger food you see at gatherings.
- 1 Container Baby Bella Mushrooms
- 1 Half Tube Braunschweiger
- 1 Small Bag Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Remove mushroom stems.
- Wipe off mushrooms with a damp paper towel.
- Fill mushroom cavity with Braunschweiger.
- Turn on oven broiler.
- Place mushrooms on cookie sheet with the cavity facing up.
- Sprinkle mushrooms with cheese and press cheese into Braunschweiger
- Place mushrooms on the top rack of the oven until cheese is melted (no more than 5 min.)