- 8-10 oz. Vermicelli Noodles
- 2-3 T. Olive Oil
- 2 C. Sliced Mushrooms
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper (julienned)
- 3 Carrots (julienned)
- 1/2 C. Snow Pea Pods
- 1 Can Corn (drained, rinsed and halved)
- 1 Small Can Water Chestnuts (drained)
- 1/3 C. Chopped Red Onion
- 2 Cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1/2 C. Soy Sauce
- 2 t. Sugar
- 1 t. Sesame Oil
- 1 t. Ground Ginger
- 3-5 t. Sriracha (depending on how spicy you want it)
- 1/4 C. Worcestershire Sauce
- In a small bowl whisk together all the sauce ingredients and set aside.
- Prepare noodles according to box directions.
- Heat oil in a large pan or wok .
- Add garlic and onions to the pan and cook for about a min.
- Add in pepper, carrots and mushrooms and cook for about 5 min.
- Toss in corn, water chestnuts and pea pods and heat for about 2 min.
- Stir in noodles and sauce tossing all ingredients together until combined and coated in sauce.
- Serve and enjoy!
inspired by: damndelicious.net