I have never been a big fish fan, I’m not sure why but it’s never really appealed to me. Lent is always a struggle for me to find new ways for me to enjoy fish. This recipe however is one of my go tos. It is so easy and so full of flavor it helps me forget I’m eating fish!
- 4 Tilapia Fillets
- 1/4 C. William Sanoma Chili Lime Rub
- 4 T. Olive Oil
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- Preheat grill (medium-low heat)
- Line a baking sheet with tin foil.
- Combine rub, lemon juice and olive oil in a small bowl and whisk until you make a thick paste.
- Coat fish in paste and lay on foil lined baking sheet.
- Place baking sheet on grill and cover for 3 min.
- Flip fish and cover, cook for an additional 3 min on the other side.
- Serve with steamed or grilled veggies like my Lemon Garlic Asparagus.