Sunday is cleaning day at my house and I usually try to take that opportunity to clean out the fridge. This is the last chance for any leftovers or food that is getting close to its expiration to be eaten before being thrown out. This week we had a lot of produce that didn’t have much time left so I decided to make a mini salad bar for the family to design their own salad. This way everyone can get a little bit of their favorite toppings and we can use up what we have left in the fridge.
- 1 Large Bowl Boston Bibb Lettuce
- 2 C. Roasted Brussel Sprouts
- 1 Bunch Lemon Garlic Asparagus (tips only)
- 2 C. Sherry Roasted Mushrooms
- 1 Can Chickpeas (drained)
- 1 C. Red Onion (sliced)
- 2 Pouches Tuna (drained)
- 1 C. Green Olives
- 2 Hard Boiled Eggs
- Wash and shred lettuce into bite size pieces and place in a large bowl.
- On a large platter arrange all ingredients (besides lettuce).
- Serve with Dijon Vinaigrette and Parmesan Cheese.