Last week I was informed that I was expected to make a pudding treat in order to celebrate National Pudding Day on Friday June 26th. Pudding has never really been my thing so I decided to try and spice things up and try something I had never tried before. I was spending Friday evening with my friend Alicia (I often refer to her as my adventure friend because she is always willing to try new things with me) I told her about national pudding day and after a brief discussion we decided to try and make pudding shots. I swear I could eat these all day everyday, breakfast-lunch-and dinner. These pudding shots were amazing and I can’t wait to try other variations in the future.
- 1 (8 0z.) Tub Cool Whip
- 1.5 C. Milk
- 1.5 C. Rumchata
- 2 Packages Instant Cheesecake Pudding
- 1 Package Oreos
- disposable shot glasses
- Whisk together pudding mix, milk and rumchata until smooth.
- Slowly stir in cool whip a little at a time until combined.
- Fill shot glasses 3/4 full with mixture.
- Place shot glasses in the freezer for 2-3 hours.
- Top with crushed oreos and enjoy!
inspired by: www.veronescollision.com