Last Monday was Tex-Mex night at Hunk House. I made an amazing Oven Roasted Salsa, Salsa Fried Chicken with Corn and Jalapeño Corn Muffins in an attempt to use up the large volumes of peppers and tomatoes from my Salsa Garden. Everything was delicious and so fresh tasting, not to mention super easy!
- 1 C. Oven Roasted Salsa, plus more for dipping later
- 3 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 2 C. Corn
- 1 C. Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Re-fried Beans
- Spray a large pan and heat over a medium flame.
- Add salsa to pan and heat for a minute.
- Lay chicken in salsa and cook for five min.
- Flip chicken and add corn, cook for an additional five minutes.
- Sprinkle chicken with cheese and cover for about two minutes, until cheese is melted.
- Serve chicken over re-fried beans and top with corn from your pan.
- I also drizzled my chicken with more of the oven roasted salsa.