I think steak may easily be one of the best foods on the planet. I could probably eat it every day and with this marinade made from fresh herbs from my Burpee garden things just got bumped up to a whole new level. I want to put this stuff on everything. I think in the future I may try making a bunch just to have on hand to use whenever.
- 3 Cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1/2 Yellow Onion (small dice)
- 4 T. Chopped Rosemary
- 4 T. Chopped Oregano
- 3 T. Chopped Basil
- 3 T. Chopped Thyme
- 1/3 C. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/4 C. Red WIne Vinegar
- 6 T. Soy Sauce
- 2 T. Teriyaki Sauce
- 2 T. Szechuan Sauce
- 1 T. Cracked Pepper
- 3 T. Steak Seasoning
- 1 1/2 C. Olive Oil
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl and whisk until combined.
- Reserve about a half cup of marinade for basting.
- Place steaks (I used four petite fillets) in a large ziplock bag with the marinade.
- Move the meat around in the bag working in the marinade.
- Place the bag in your fridge and let sit for about an hour.
- Grill steaks while basting to keep them juicy and flavorful.