These bars are so good I have already made a second batch! These may be one of the easiest recipes from my 25 Days of Baking adventures. These also seem to be the crowd favorite so far.
- 1 Tube Crescent Rolls
- 1 C. Chopped Pecans
- 1/2 C. Sugar
- 1/2 C. Light Corn Syrup
- 2 T. Butter (melted)
- 1 t. Vanilla
- 1 Egg (beaten
- 1/2 C. Dark Chocolate (melted)
- 1/2 C. Caramel Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Grease a 9 x 13″ brownie pan.
- Unroll dough and press into the bottom and halfway up the sides of your brownie pan. Make sure all edges and perforations are sealed
- Bake the dough for 8 minutes to make crust.
- While the crust is baking combine all other ingredients except chocolate and caramel sauce to make filling
- Remove the crust from the oven and pour the filling over and use a spatula to spread evenly over the crust.
- Return to oven for 20 minutes until golden brown.
- While bars are cooking melt your chocolate in a double boiler.
- Remove bars from the oven.
- Drizzle bars with melted chocolate and caramel sauce.
- Once bars have completely cooled remove from pan and cut for serving.