Tonight I have a little Halloween Party and I am so excited to try out some new spooky themed treats! I wanted to make sure and post this recipe today before it was too late for people to try them out for Halloween. I am making Dirt & Worms Pudding shots. Its based off my normal Pudding Shot recipe with just a few tweaks. It is the perfect treat to bring out the child in all of us. As a child I loved Dirt & Worms as a special treat I can’t wait to bring my grown up version to the party tonight.
- 1 (8 0z.) Tub Cool Whip
- 1.5 C. Milk
- 1.5 C. Bailey’s Irish Cream
- 2 Packages Instant Chocolate Pudding Mix
- 1 Package Oreos
- 1 Bag Gummy Worms
- disposable shot glasses with lids
- In a mixer combine pudding mix, milk and Bailey’s Irish Cream and mix until smooth.
- Slowly add in Cool Whip until combined.
- In a food processor pulse two rows of Oreos until crumbly.
- Spoon your pudding into your shot glasses until its about half full.
- Place in your freezer for about 30 min.
- Top with your Oreo crumbles.
- Cut your worms in half and put two different halves on top of each shot.
- Cover with the lids and place in your fridge until you’re ready to serve.