These bars are so good I have already made a second batch! These may be one of the easiest recipes from my 25 Days of Baking adventures. These also seem to be the crowd favorite so far.
Print the Turtle Bars recipe here!
- 1 Tube Crescent Rolls
- 1 C. Chopped Pecans
- 1/2 C. Sugar
- 1/2 C. Light Corn Syrup
- 2 T. Butter (melted)
- 1 t. Vanilla
- 1 Egg (beaten
- 1/2 C. Dark Chocolate (melted)
- 1/2 C. Caramel Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Grease a 9 x 13″ brownie pan.
- Unroll dough and press into the bottom and halfway up the sides of your brownie pan. Make sure all edges and perforations are sealed
- Bake the dough for 8 minutes to make crust.
- While the crust is baking combine all other ingredients except chocolate and caramel sauce to make filling
- Remove the crust from the oven and pour the filling over and use a spatula to spread evenly over the crust.
- Return to oven for 20 minutes until golden brown.
- While bars are cooking melt your chocolate in a double boiler.
- Remove bars from the oven.
- Drizzle bars with melted chocolate and caramel sauce.
- Once bars have completely cooled remove from pan and cut for serving.