Another year of #25DaysOfBaking means more new recipes. This year one of the new additions to the Hunkiedorië line up is these Dark Chocolate Almond Clusters. Simple, delicious and a hit with my coworkers it was a win-win.
- 1 (12-oz.) bag Dark Chocolate Chips
- 2.5 C Almonds (roasted, unsalted)
- 1 T. Butter
- 1 t. Vanilla Extract
- Coarse Sea Salt
- Coat the inside of your crockpot with cooking spray.
- Add in butter, chocolate, vanilla and almonds
- Set the slow cooker to LOW and cover.
- This will take only 30 minutes, but set a timer for every 10 minutes to stir.
- After the chocolate has melted and is smooth, scoop the chocolate covered almonds out onto sheets of wax paper that are on cookie trays making 1 inch balls (Think the size of a golfball) Sprinkle with the sea salt. I did just enough to decorate the cookies and give a salty contrast to the sweet chocolate.
- Place the trays in the fridge so the clusters set up.
- Serve and enjoy