Very similar to the Christmas Cake Cookie recipe, but this recipe is a tried and true Hunk House favorite. Perfect in the fall or winter, the spice cake batter will give you all the cozy feels this time of year.
Print the Spice Cake Cookies recipe here!
For the cookies:
- 1 Box Spice Cake Mix
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 C Butter – room temperature
For the frosting:
- 3 oz. Cream Cheese
- 1 T. Water
- 3/4 Stick Butter
- 1 t. Vanilla
- 2 C. Powdered Sugar
- Preheat your oven to 350ºF.
- In an electric mixer combine your cake mix, eggs and butter until smooth.
- Slowly incorporate in your white chocolate chips.
- Place golfball size scoops onto a cookie sheet about 1 inch apart.
- Bake for 10 min.
- Remove from your oven and allow cookies to cool on a wire rack.
- While your cookies are cooling make your frosting
- Combine cream cheese and water in an electric mixer until fluffy
- Add in your butter and vanilla.
- Slowly add in your powdered sugar until you have a light fluffy frosting.
- Frost your now cooled cookies
- Serve and enjoy!