- One Bag Milk Chocolate Chips
- One Bag White Chocolate Chips
- 2 t. Vegetable Oil (divided)
- 1/2 t. Peppermint Extract (divided)
- 2 Candy Canes (crushed to a powder)
- 2 Candy Canes (crushed larger chunks)
- Melt milk chocolate chips, 1 t. vegetable oil and 1/4 t. peppermint extract together in a small pot over low heat stirring continuously until smooth.
- Spread melted chocolate over a wax lined cookie sheet and sprinkle half the crushed candy cane powder over the chocolate.
- Refrigerate for 30 min.
- Repeat the melting process with white chocolate and pour over hardened milk chocolate.
- Sprinkle with larger candy cane pieces.
- Place back into the refrigerator for an additional 30 min.
- Remove from fridge and break up into smaller pieces using a kitchen mallet/meat tenderizer until you achieve the sizes you would like.
(store at room temperature in an airtight tupperware container.)